GL Maths Transfer Test No 2 - PDF Download
Practicing and revising all facets of maths will help to improve your child’s understanding of maths. These mathematical skills that are necessary for success in the Transfer Test. If your child has knowledge of the layout of this exam and the sorts of questions, they may come across will help to reduce their exam day stress.
In multiple choice format this GL Transfer Test Maths paper reflects the layout of the actual test. This is the second of three papers and each test contains 45 questions. The complete test is preceded by 3 familiarisation questions.
This test paper provides parents with added practice material for this challenging exam. This test is a suitable maths exercise in advance of the transfer test and it provides practice and revision in a variety of challenging mathematical questions.
Below we list the areas covered by this thorough GL maths test as the list will illustrate how much practice and revision material is included.
Like the real Transfer Test the test is in Multiple Choice Format and contains a clear and well-structured pupil answer sheet and of course the answers (for the parents) are included.
Test number 2 includes:-
- Number Series
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Money - Discounts
- Number Lines
- 2-D Shape
- Problem Solving
- Number Grids
- 24 Hour Clock
- Pie Charts
- Reading Tables
- Reading Numbers as Words
Preparation and revision for English and mathematics?
Regular use of our English and mathematics books will expand your child's ability in both topics. You can increase your child’s confidence in all aspects of mathematics and English using these two books as revision or reinforcement texts.
NB This product is a PDF download. After we receive your order and it is confirmed you will be sent a secure link allowing you to download and print the test.
GL Maths Transfer Test 2
Sample - opens in new window
At a glance
- A full GL Maths Transfer Test Paper. No 2 of 3 tests. (PDF file to download now.)
- 3 familiarisation questions before the full test of 45 questions in multiple-choice format.
- Raise your child’s understanding and maths skills with this GL Maths Practice Paper.
- Encourage your child to prepare for the transfer test using a variety of GL Maths Transfer Test questions.
- Record and review your child’s progress in mathematics.
- Provide your child with suitable practice tests for the Transfer Test.