GL Maths Transfer Test No 1 - PDF Download
Using this maths practice test will help to improve your child’s maths skills that are necessary for success in the Transfer Test. Knowledge of the layout of this exam and the sorts of questions they may encounter will help to reduce exam day stress.
This GL Transfer Test Maths paper is in multiple choice format reflecting the actual test. This is the first of three papers with each test containing 45 questions. There are also 3 familiarisation questions before the complete practice test.
This Transfer Test paper provides an appropriate means for parents to offer added preparation for this demanding exam. This test is thorough and inclusive maths practice for the transfer and it covers a wide variety of challenging mathematical questions.
There is so much maths presented it this test that listing the areas covered will illustrate how much practice and revision material is included.
The test is in Multiple Choice Format and contains a clear and well set out pupil answer sheet and of course the answers (for the parents) are included.
Test number 1 includes:-
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Square Numbers
- Venn Diagrams
- 2-D shape
- 3-D shape
- Function machines
Do you need Additional preparation for English and mathematics?
Self-assurance in all aspects of mathematics and English are essential in preparing for this important exam. Systematic use of our English and mathematics books will expand your child's ability in both subjects.
NB This product is a PDF download. When we receive your order and it is confirmed you will be sent a secure link allowing you to download and print the test.
GL Maths Transfer Test 1
Sample - opens in new window
At a glance
- A complete GL Maths Transfer Test. No 1 of 3 tests. (PDF Download for immediate use)
- 45 questions in multiple-choice format with 3 familiarisation questions before the full test.
- Advance your child’s maths skills with this GL Maths Practice Paper.
- Practice a variety of GL Maths Transfer Test questions with your child.
- Review your child’s progress in many sections of mathematics.
- Help your child to learn and study information central to the Transfer Test.